The Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs is pleased to re-announce following vacancies for in-service recruitment:
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by 12 December, 2016. Applicants with relevant qualification/training, experience and belonging to relevant super structure will be given preference for purpose of short listing.
- Application (with one recent passport size photo & contact numbers, both mobile & fixed line).
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree.
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy)
- Security & audit clearances (valid for interview purpose)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (copy,valid for 6 months)
- Last promotion order (copy)
- EOL/Secondment/Deputation order, if any (copy)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System.
- Performance evaluation (PE) forms ( (July 2013-June 2014 & July 2014-June 2015) for the last two years (copy).
For eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2012.
The shortlisted canditates, with venue, date & time will be anounced in the Ministry’s website. Please note that documents in electronic form (Email & fax) will not accepted, and one person can apply only for one post. Furthermore, the candidates who fail to submit any of the above documents in time will not be shortlisted for the purpose of interview. For any clarification, cantact HR Divsion at 327626/323741 during office hours.
HR Division, MoHCA