The Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs would like to extend application deadline from in-service eligible candidates for the following vacant positions:
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by September 29, 2017. Applicants with relevant qualification/training and experience will be given preference for purpose of short listing:
- Application ( contact numbers, both mobile & fixed line).
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree.
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy)
- Security & audit clearances (valid for interview purpose)
- Last promotion order (copy)
- EOL/Secondment/Deputation order, if any (copy)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS).
- Performance evaluation (PE) forms for last two years (copy).
- For eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2012.
- The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time for interview, will be announced in the
- MOHCA’s website. Documents through electronic (email & fax) will not be accepted.
- For any clarification please contact HR Division at 327626/323741.
The candidates failing to submit any of the above documents on or before the deadline will not be shortlisted for the purpose of interview.
HR Division, Directorate Services, MoHCA