The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is pleased to re-announce the following vacancies:
The interested eligible candidates are requested to submit the following documents to Human Resource Division latest by 2 April, 2020:
A. For Immigration Officer
- Letter of Intent
- Updated CV generated from CSIS
- Moderation result of last two financial years with signature and seal of concern HRO
- Security Clearance and Audit Clearance should be approved/valid online during the time of interview
- No objection certificate routed through concern HRC.
B. For Driver
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (Download from www.rcsc.gov.bt/en/download)
- Copy of class VIII passed certificate with relevant training in driving
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of valid driving license
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from working agency if employed
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate.
- For any clarification, please contact HRD, MoHCA at 323741 during office hours.