The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs congratulate former Dzongdag of Dagana Dzongkhag and Pemagatshel Dzongkhag for their successful superannuation from the service.
On the auspicious day coinciding with 30th day of the 12th month of the Bhutanese Calender (11 february 2021), the Ministry organized the exit ceremony by awarding certificate of appreciation.
Dasho Phintsho Choeden superannuated on 15 October 2020 after serving 36 years 6 months in Royal Civil Service. Upon the Royal Command she continued serving as Dzongdag till 31 December 2020.
She began her career as Teacher in 1984. She served in the following positions before assuming the post of Dagana Dzongdag in May 2016.
- Principal, Chukha High School and Mongar High School.
- Dzongkhag Education Officer, Paro Dzongkhag Administration.
- Program Coordinator, NIE, Paro.
- Director, Royal University of Bhutan.
Executive Director, NCWC.
- Director General, NCWC and DYS, MoE.
Dasho Phuntsho superannuated on 2 March 2020 after serving 32 years 6 months in the Royal Civil Service. Upon the Royal Command he continued serving as Dzongdag till 31 December 2020.
He began his career as an Administrative Officer in Dratshang Lhentshog in 1987. He shouldered the following positions before assuming the post of Pemagatshel Dzongdag in November 2015.
- Assistant Director, National Commission for Cultural Affairs.
- Head, National Commission for Cultural Affairs.
- Chief Program Officer, Cabinet Secretariat.
- Chief Information & Media Officer, Department of Information and Media, MoIC.
- Director, National Council Secretariat.
The ceremony was graced by Hon’ble Nangsid Lyonpo and attended by the Head of the Departments.