The Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs is pleased to invite applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by 28 November, 2016. Applicants with relevant qualification/training, experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for purpose of short listing.
- Application (with one recent passport size photo & contact numbers, both mobile & fixed line).
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree.
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy)
- Security & audit clearances (valid for interview purpose, audit clearance only for in-service candidates)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (copy,valid for 6 months)
- Last promotion order (copy, for only in-service candidates)
- EOL/Secondment/Deputation order, if any (copy, for in-service candidates only)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS, for in-service candidates).
- Performance evaluation (PE) forms ( (July 2014-June 2015 & July 2015-June 2016) for the last two years (copy, for inservice candidates only).
- For eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2012 (applicable to in-service candidates only) .
The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time will be announced in the Ministry’s website. Please note that documents in electronic form (Email & fax) will not accepted, and one person can apply only for one post. Furthermore, the candidates who fail to submit any of the above documents in time will not be shortlisted for the purpose of interview. For any clarification, contact HR Division at 327626/323741 during office hours.
Click here for the TOR for Chief Cultural Property Officer
Click here for the TOR for Chief Driglam Officer
Click here for the TOR for Chief Program Officer
Click here for the TOR for Junior Engineer
Click here for the TOR for Project Coordinator