The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs invites applications from the interested in-service candidates for the following vacant position:
|Sl.#||Position Title||Position Level||Number of slots||Minimum Qualification||Job Location||Other Profession training requirements||Superstructure||Remarks|
|1||Drungpa||P2 A||1||Bachelors Degree||Sombaykha Drungkhag, Haa||Management/Public Administration||Administrative Service||Preference will be given to IAS candidate|
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by April 30, 2018. Applicants with relevant qualification/training and experience will be given preference for purpose of short listing:
- Application (contact number & e-mail).
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree.
- Relevant training documents (If any)
- Security & audit clearances (valid for interview purpose)
- Last promotion order (copy)
- EOL/Secondment/Deputation order, if any (copy)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS).
- Performance rating for the last two years generated from CSIS.
- For eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2018.
- The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time for interview, will be announced in the MoHCA’s website.
For any clarification please contact HR Division at 323741.
The candidates failing to submit any of the above documents on or before the deadline will not be shortlisted for the purpose of interview.
HRD, Directorate Service, MoHCA