The Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs invites applications from in-service eligible candidates for the following vacant position:
|SI. #||Position title||Position level||Number of slots||Minimum qualification||Job location||Other Professional training Requirements||Super Structure|
|1||Sr. Drungpa||P1 A||1||Bachelors Degree||Sombaykha Drungkhag, Haa||Management/Public Administration||Administration Service|
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by March 24, 2018. Applicants with relevant qualification/training and experience will be given preference for purpose of short listing:
- Application (contact number & e-mail).
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree.
- Relevant training documents (If any)
- Security & audit clearances (valid for interview purpose)
- Last promotion order (copy)
- EOL/Secondment/Deputation order, if any (copy)
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS).
- Performance evaluation (PE) forms for last two years (copy, PE for Yr 16-17 moderated result).
- For eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2018.
- The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time for interview, will be announced in the MoHCA’s website.
- For any clarification please contact HR Division at 323741.
The candidates failing to submit any of the above documents on or before the deadline will not be shortlisted for the purpose of interview.
HR Division, Directorate Services, MoHCA