The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs would like to extend the deadline for interested eligible in-service candidates for the following positions:
|SI#||Position||Number of slot||Position Level||Minimum qualification||Department/Dzongkhags||Super Structure||Remarks|
|1||Chief Program Officer||1||P1||Bachelors Degree||Department of Disaster Management||Administrative Service||Lateral Transfer|
|2||Chief Civil Registration & Census Officer||1||P1||Bachelors Degree||Department of Civil Registration & Census||Administrative Service||With Promotion|
|3||Cultural Property Record Officer||1||P5-P2||Bachelors Degree||Division for Cultural Properties, Department of Culture||Techncal Service||Lateral Transfer|
|4||Civil Registration & Census Officer||1||P4 – P3||Bachelors Degree||Tashiyangtse||Administrative Service||With Promotion|
|3||P5 – P2||Department of Civil Registration & Census||Lateral Transfer|
|5||Research Officer||1||P5 – P2||Bachelors Degree||Population Census Division, Department of Civil Registration & Census||Administrative Service|
|6||Cultural Officer||5||P4 – P3||Bachelors Degree||Dagana, Punakha, Samtse, Lhuntse & Zhemgang||Technical Service||With Promotion|
The application along with the following documents should reach the HRD, MoHCA by April 30, 2018:
- Application (Contact Number & e-mail)
- Security and Audit Clearance (Valid for Interview purpose)
- Updated CV generated from CSIS
- IWP (FY 15-16 & for FY 16-17 moderated result)
- For other eligible criteria, please refer to Section 13.7, Chapter 13 & Section 14.5, Chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018 and please note that revised rules shall be applied.
- The venue, date & time for interview will be announced in MOHCA website.
For clarification please contact 327626 /323741/during office hours.
HR Divison, Directorate Services, MOHCA