The Ministry of Home and Culture Affair is pleased to announce the selection result for the following position based on the merit ranking:
- Civil Engineers, Rajgir, Tango & Gasa
|1||Ganga Gajmer||21809000172||52.53||3rd Standby|
|3||Phub Tshering||10303001417||54.97||1st Standby|
|5||Tshering Peldon||10702000516||49.17||Not selected|
|6||Basant Dhital||11307003764||49.03||Not selected|
|8||Chhimi Wangchuk||10102001405||54.93||2nd Standby|
- Junior Engineer, Drugyel Dzong Restoration Project
|1||Pema Darkden||11512001824||46.60||3rd Standby|
|4||Sonam Zangpo||11105004211||55.20||1st Standby|
|5||Sonam Dema||11501002640||49.33||2nd Standby|
The selection result is endorsed by the Ministry’s 19th Human Resource Committee Meeting held on 29 October, 2018
The selected candidates are requested to report to HR Division, MoHCA Tashichho Dzong on 6th November, 2018 at 9:30AM to complete the HR formalities and the candidate are required to produce the following documents:
- Passport size photograph-1
- Legal stamp-1
- Original Medical Certificate (Valid)
- Original CID (Valid)
- Drug testing fee Nu. 400/-
- The selected candidates will have to undergo drug testing. If the drug test report is positive, he/she will be disqualified for the employment and the standby candidate in order of merit of the selection result will be selected.
- In the event the selected candidates withdraw his/her candidature the standby candidate in order of merit of the selection interview result will be selected.
For any queries/clarification, please contact HR Division of the Ministry @ 327626/323741 during office hour.
Human Resource Division, MOHCA