The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs invites applications from eligible candidates for the following vacant position:
|Position Title||Position Level||No. of Slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|Asst. Immigration Inspector III||S5 A||29||Regional Immigration Offices, Department of Immigration.
|Class 12 pass out only with 50% (best five subjects including Dzongkha and English)|
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by June 25, 2018:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1, www.rcsc.gov.bt , no need to submit photograph & legal stamp)
- Academic certificates & transcripts for Class X &XII passed (PCA)
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid Security Clearance
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Audit Clearance Certificate (In-service candidates only)
- No Objection Certificate (In-service candidates only)
- In-service applicants should submit updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS)
- The placement shall be done by the Ministry
- The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time for interview will be announced in the Ministry’s website.
For further clarification, please contact HR Division at 327626/323741 during office hours.
HR Division, Directorate services