The Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs invites applications from eligible candidates for the following vacant position:
Applications along with the following documents should reach the HR Division, MoHCA by December 29, 2016. A total of 175 (1:7) applicants will be short-listed based on the Class 12 marks as mentioned above.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (which can be downloaded from www.mohca.gov.bt or www.rcsc.gov.bt )
- Academic certificates & transcripts for XII passed (PCA)
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy)
- Security Clearances (valid for interview purpose)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (copy, valid for 6 months)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (In-service candidates only)
- No Objection Certificate (In-service candidates only)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV). In-service applicants should submit updated CV generated from the Civil Service Information System (CSIS)
The shortlisted candidates, with venue, date & time for interview, will be announced in the Ministry’s website. No documents will be accepted in electronic form including e-mail & fax copy.
For further clarification, please contact HR Division at 327626/323741 during office hours.
HR Division, MoHCA