- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Kuensel Issue of 13th August 2016 and BBS TV announcement vide our letter No. DLG-07/2016-17/1095 dated 12th August 2016.
- The Department of Local Governance, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Thimphu now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the Supply of 205 Utility Vehicles for Gewogs as per the technical specifications and other terms and conditions specified in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the RGoB Procurement Rules and Regulations, and is open to all Bidders holding valid Trade License for Wholesale of Motor Vehicles.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be downloaded from www.mohca.gov.bt or www.dlg.gov.bt
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM Bhutan Standard Time on 16th September 2016. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 3:00 PM Bhutan Standard Time on 16th September 2016.
- All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2% of the total bid price denominated in Ngultrum in favor of The Secretary, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Thimphu.
- The addresses referred to above are:
i) Address for bid submission and for clarifications and further information on bidding documents:
The Director General,
Department of Local Governance, (Located near YHSS)
Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs,
ii) Address for bid opening:
Secretariat Conference Hall,
Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, (Tashichhodzong)